Would you like to give back to our department?
If you are an alumnus, current student, or just a friend of the NMSU CS Department, and you would like to support our activities and mission – Thank You! There are many different ways to give back to the department.
The simplest way is to make a donation. Your donation will support the students pursuing their educational dreams, through scholarships, renovation of equipment and acquisition of materials and supplies. You have also the option of supporting our faculty members, enabling them to be more effective in their research and educational efforts. In particular, we are launching a new campaign at creating new opportunities to help young women interested in pursuing studies in Computer Science.
Your donation is tax deductible and even a small contribution will make a big difference! Donations can be made using the online NMSU donations system. The following are some of the funds to which you can contribute:
- Young Women in Computing [ donate ]
- Supporting outreach efforts to attract women to computing
- Mark Nesiba Memorial Endowed Scholarship for Women in Computing [ donate ]
- Supporting a talented undergraduate women in Computer Science
- Richard H. Stark Scholarship [ donate ]
- Supporting outstanding undergraduate CS students
- Professor Hue and Pat McCoy Endowed Professorship [ donate ]
- Supporting a CS professor who is distinguished for excellence an leadership in research, teaching, and service
- Founders’ Endowment Fund [ donate ]
- Supporting faculty in the CS department
- General Scholarships Fund [ donate ]
- Supporting outstanding undergraduate and graduate CS students
- Equipment and Maintenance Fund [ donate ]
- Supporting the department in renovating its infrastructure
- Software and Educational Materials Fund [ donate ]
- Providing students with funds to acquire software and other educational materials
- J. Mack Adams Fund [ donate ]
- Supporting the establishment of an endowed professorship in CS
Please join our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/NMSUCS) and help us develop a community of NMSU CS Alumni and Friends. If you are in the neighborhood, please come by and visit! Or simply send us your ideas: your experience is valuable to assist with development, to help our students connect with alumni and potential employers, and to grow into a bigger and stronger department. You may contact department head Son Tran (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or suggestions.