The links below go to the most recent information on the undergraduate degrees offered by the Computer Science Department. Previous years’ catalogs (including degree requirements) may be found at the NMSU Catalogs Page. The Bachelor of Science in Computer Science is now accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission (CAC) of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET). This accreditation was designated in August 2016 and is retroactively applied to October 1, 2014; it extends automatically through September 30, 2022. ABET accreditation ensures that NMSU Computer Science B.S. graduates meet the highest level of quality and that students enrolling in the program have access to the maximum available opportunities.
NMSU’s online catalogs are currently being redesigned and PDFs are available at http://catalog.nmsu.edu. When the new resources are online, we will update this page with direct links to the degree details.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Computer Science, which is ABET accredited
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Computer Science
- 5-Year Dual B.S. + M.S. in Computer Science [ online application form ]
- Computer Science may also be a component in an Interdisciplinary M.S.
- Minor in Algorithm Theory
- Minor in Bioinformatics
- Minor in Computer Systems
- Minor in Software Development