Note: names with a * mark denotes our REU students.
- Amy Worth* and Huiping Cao. Analysis of traffic accidents using machine learning techniques. In Emerging Researchers National (ERN) Conference in STEM, 2019.
- Matthew Bredin* and Abdel-Hameed A. Badawy. Sparse matrix-vector multiplication with migratory memory side processing. In Emerging Researchers National (ERN) Conference in STEM, 2019.
- Reza Tourani, Ray Stubbs* and Satyajayant Misra. “TACTIC: Tag-based access control framework for the information-centric wireless edge networks.” 2018 IEEE 38th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS). IEEE, 2018.
- Matthew Bredin*, Abdel-Hameed A. Badawy, Janice O. McMahon, and Shannon K. Kuntz. Initial explorations of sparse matrix-vector multiplication on emu’s migratory memory side processing. In IEEE International Conference on Big Data, Big Data 2018, Seattle, WA, USA, December 10-13, 2018, pages 2483–2490, 2018.
- Ian Goetting*, Elisabeth Baseman, and Huiping Cao. Causal relationships amongst sensors in the trinity supercomputer: work in progress. In Proceedings of the First Workshop on Machine Learning for Computing Systems (MLCS). Co-located with the 27th International Symposium on High-Performance Parallel and Distributed Computing (HPDC), 2018.
- Samuel Li* and Talayeh Razzaghi. Personalized colorectal cancer survivability prediction with machine learning methods*. In IEEE International Conference on Big Data, Big Data 2018, Seattle, WA, USA, December 10-13, 2018, pages 2554–2558, 2018.
- Khayyam Saleem* and Talayeh Razzaghi. A novel deep learning approach for abnormal control chart pattern recognition and classification. In The Emerging Researchers National (ERN) Conference in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), 2017.
- Ian Goetting* and Hameed Badawy. Examination of software simulators for modeling the operating system friendly architecture. In The Emerging Researchers National (ERN) Conference in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), 2017.
- Josue Gutierrez*, Sean Flaherty*, Colby Brungard, Huiping Cao, David Dubois, Merrill Bean, and Max Bleiweiss. Early warning dust forecasting. In The the 29th Hispanic Engineering National Achievement Awards Conference (HENAAC). Poster session. Pasadena, CA, 2017.
- Stephanie Peña-Rivera*, Huiping Cao, Oswald Chong: Reducing Prediction Errors for Abnormal Energy Consumption. Accepted to be presented at HEENAC conference 2017.
- Strahinja Trecakov, Nafiul Siddique, Hameed Badawy, and Satyajayant Misra, Casey Tran*: Can Architecture Design Help Eliminate Some Common Vulnerabilities? Accepted to be published at IEEE Intl. Conf. on Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Systems (MASS) 2017.
- Simeng Wang, Jinrui Cao, Danny V. Murillo*, Yiliang Shi*, and Mai Zheng, “Emulating Realistic Flash Device Errors with High Fidelity”, Proceedings of the 11th IEEE International Conference on Networking, Architecture, and Storage (NAS) Poster Session, pp. 1-2, 2016.
- Yiliang Shi*, Danny V. Murillo*, Simeng Wang, Jinrui Cao, and Mai Zheng, “A Command-Level Study of Linux Kernel Bugs,” in the 3rd National Workshop for REU Research in Networking and Systems (REUNS, ICNC’17 ), pp. 798-802, 2017.
- Brett Pelkey*, Stefan Ceballos*, Milan Biswal, Huiping Cao, and Sukumar Brahma. Phasor measure- ment unit monitoring tool. The 17th Joint UTEP/NMSU Workshop on Mathematics, Computer Science, and Computational Sciences, El Paso, Texas, November 7, 2015.