The recently accepted papers in TPLP are the following:
- ASPeRiX, a First Order Forward Chaining Approach for Answer Set Computing
Claire Lefèvre, Christopher Bèatrix, Igor Stèphan and Laurent Garcia
- Constraint Answer Set Solver EZCSP and Why Integration Schemas Matter.
Marcello Balduccini and Yuliya Lierler
- A Linear Algebraic Approach to Datalog Evaluation
- On Relation between Constraint Answer Set Programming and Satisfiability Modulo Theories.
Yuliya Lierler, Benjamin Susman
- Contractibility for Open Global Constraints.
Michael J. Maher
Accepted Technical Notes/Rapid Publication Papers
Accepted Book Reviews