- Old issues (pre 2010) of the ALP Newsletters
- ACM Transaction On Computational Logics (TOCL) is not the official journal of the association for logic programming. However, the majority of papers accepted in this journal is undoubtely of our interest. The index of the published papers, as well as the list of yet unpublished accepted papers can be read from this official page.
- National associations for logic programming:
- GULP: Gruppo Ricercatori e Utenti Logic Programming (Italy)
- Prolog systems:
- Answer set programming systems:
- Extensions of logic programming:
LINKS CHECKED IN DEC 2020