CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
31st International Conference on Logic Programming (ICLP 2015)
— colocated with CP 2015 —
Cork, Ireland, August 31-September 4, 2015
ICLP 2015 will be co-located with the 21st International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming (CP 2015) and is part of “The Year of George Boole”, a celebration of the life and work of George Boole who was born in 1815 and was the first Professor of Mathematics at University College Cork. Participants will benefit from joint sessions and events of an interesting and diverse program.
The list of accepted regular papers and technical communications is available on the conference home page: http://booleconferences.ucc.ie/iclp2015
INVITED TALKS AND TUTORIALS
- Evelina Lamma (http://docente.unife.it/evelina.lamma/) (Probabilistic) Description Logics
- Luc De Raedt (http://people.cs.kuleuven.be/~luc.deraedt/) Using and Developing Declarative Languages for Machine Learning and Data Mining
- Gerhard Friedrich (http://www.gerhard-friedrich.at) Industrial Success Stories of ASP and CP: What’s still open? (Joint with CP2015)
- John Gallagher (http://akira.ruc.dk/~jpg/) Tutorial on analysis and verification of imperative programs through CLP
- Francesca Lisi (http://www.di.uniba.it/~lisi/) A brief guided tour along the borders of Logic Programming with Description Logics
- Thomas Lukasiewicz (http://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/thomas.lukasiewicz/) Datalog+/-: A New Family of Languages for Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- Marco Maratea (http://www.star.dist.unige.it/~marco/) Abstract Solvers for Answer Set Programming
DC AND WORKSHOPS
- 11th ICLP Doctoral Consortium. http://booleconferences.ucc.ie/iclp2015dc
- International Workshop on User-Oriented Logic Programming (IULP 2015).
- International Workshop on Argumentation and Logic Programming (ArgLP 2015).
- Workshop on Constraint Based Methods in Bioinformatics (WCB 2015).
- Workshop on Probabilistic Logic Programming (PLP 2015).
- Workshop on Answer Set Programming and Other Computing Paradigms (ASPOCP 2015).
See http://booleconferences.ucc.ie/iclp2015workshops for further details.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOMMODATION
Information about registration and accommodation is available at the conference web site: http://booleconferences.ucc.ie
Early registration is until 31st July, 2015.
The conference is sponsored by the Association for Logic Programming (ALP)
ICLP 2015 ORGANIZATION
- General Chairs: Barry O’Sullivan (University College Cork), Roland Yap (National University of Singapore).
- Program Chairs: Thomas Eiter (TU Wien), Francesca Toni (Imperial College London).
- Local Arrangements Chairs: Ken Brown (University College Cork), Barry O’Sullivan (University College Cork).
- Workshop Chair: Mats Carlsson (SICS).
- Doctoral Consortium Chairs: Marina De Vos (University of Bath), Yuliya Lierler (University of Nebraska at Omaha).
- LP/CP Programming Contest Chairs:
Neng-Fa Zhou (City University of New York),
Peter Stuckey (NICTA and the University of Melbourne),
Antonius Weinzierl (Vienna University of Technology).
- Publicity Chair: Ian Miguel (University of St Andrews).
ICLP and CP 2015 will take place at the Western Gateway Building, University College Cork, Ireland. Cork airport has multiple daily flights to/from major European airports like London Heathrow, Amsterdam, and Paris CDG. The west and south-west of Ireland offers an abundance of beautiful scenery. On a drive along the coast, you can visit West Cork, the Ring of Kerry, the Cliffs of Moher, and many others. Further tourist information can be found on Discover Ireland: http://www.discoverireland.ie