28th Italian Conference on Computational Logic
25 – 27 September 2013, Catania
Since the first conference, which took place in Genoa in 1986, the annual conference organized by GULP is the most important occasion for meeting and exchanging ideas and experiences between Italian users, researchers and developers, who work in the field of computational logic. During the years, the annual conference organized by GULP has continually widened its horizons from the field of traditional logic programming to the more general areas of declarative programming and its applications in various neighboring fields, such as Artificial Intelligence or Deductive Databases.
Also in this year’s conference, the Italian Association of Logic Programming wants to continue and possibly widen this policy, using the general term Computational Logic for integrating the various research fields, which use in direct or indirect, practical or theoretical ways or just addresses the ideas or tecniques of logic as a tool for representation and calculation.
- Abstract submission deadline:June 14, 2013
- Paper and demo submission deadline:June 21, 2013
- Notification of acceptance:July 22, 2013
- Final version due:August 19, 2013
- Conference:September 25-27, 2013
- Domenico Cantone, University of Catania (CHAIR)
- Salvatore Cristofaro, University of Catania
- Cristiano Longo, University of Catania
- Marianna Nicolosi Asmundo, University of Catania (CHAIR)