ITP 2012: CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
3rd International Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving
August 13 – 15, 2012, Princeton, NJ
with colocated workshops on Coq and Isabelle on August 12th.
Registration is now open and the technical program is now available via the conference web site.
Highlights of the conference:
- Pre-conference reception Sunday, August 12th; open to conference and workshop participants.
- Start of technical program: 9am, Monday August 13th
- 3 invited speakers:
- Gilles Barthe (IMDEA Madrid)
- Larry Paulson (Cambridge)
- Andre Platzer (CMU)
- Tutorial on Abella by Andrew Gacek (Rockwell Collins)
- 21 technical papers, 4 rough diamonds
- Outdoor event: canoeing/kayaking on the Delaware & Raritan Canal
- BBQ at the shore of Carnegie Lake
- End of conference: around 5pm, Wednesday August 15th
Associated workshops (August 12):
- Isabelle Users Workshop 2012 (www21.in.tum.de/~nipkow/Isabelle2012)
- The 4th Coq Workshop (coq.inria.fr/coq-workshop/2012)
Accommodation options (please see conference web page for details):
- Hotel: Nassau Inn (nassauinn.com): $135pppn + Tax, incl breakfast
Booking is under the responsibility of the conference attendees.
Please mention “ITP 2012” when making a reservation to obtain the above rate.
- Student Dormitory: “Scully Hall”: $60pppn incl breakfast.
Booking will be part of conference registration process.
Travel (again see conference web page for details):
We strongly recommend flying to/from Newark International Airport (Airport code: EWR). Other airports in the area (JKF, La Guardia, Philadelphia) are possible but significantly less convenient.
- Early registration is available until July 22nd
- registration options include conference-only, workshops-only, and conference+workshops
- reduced student rates available for all categories
Andrew Appel, Lennart Beringer, Amy Felty