Full papers of the 26th International Conference on Logic Programming have been published in a Special issue of TPLP. See here for the list.
Technical Communications and invited speaker notes of the 26th International Conference on Logic Programming have been published as Volume 7 of LIPICS.
This is the detailed list:
- Datalog for Enterprise Software: from Industrial Applications to Research (Invited Talk). Aref, Molham
- A Logical Paradigm for Systems Biology (Invited Talk). Fages, François
- Runtime Addition of Integrity Constraints in an Abductive Proof Procedure.Alberti, Marco ; Gavanelli, Marco ; Lamma, Evelina
- Learning Domain-Specific Heuristics for Answer Set Solvers. Balduccini, Marcello
- HEX Programs with Action Atoms. Basol, Selen ; Erdem, Ozan ; Fink, Michael ; Ianni, Giovambattista
- Communicating Answer Set Programs. Bauters, Kim ; Janssen, Jeroen ; Schockaert, Steven ; Vermeir, Dirk ; De Cock, Martine
- Implementation Alternatives for Bottom-Up Evaluation
- Inductive Logic Programming as Abductive Search
Corapi, Domenico ; Russo, Alessandra ; Lupu, Emil
- Efficient Solving of Time-dependent Answer Set Programs
Fayruzov, Timur ; Janssen, Jeroen ; Vermeir, Dirk ; Cornelis, Chris ; De Cock, Martine
- Improving the Efficiency of Gibbs Sampling for Probabilistic Logical Models by Means of Program Specialization. Fierens, Daan
- Focused Proof Search for Linear Logic in the Calculus of Structures.
- Sampler Programs: The Stable Model Semantics of Abstract Constraint Programs Revisited
- A Framework for Verification and Debugging of Resource Usage Properties: Resource Usage Verification. Lopez-Garcia, Pedro ; Darmawan, Luthfi ; Bueno, Francisco
- Contractibility and Contractible Approximations of Soft Global ConstraintsMaher, Michael J.
- Dedicated Tabling for a Probabilistic Setting. Mantadelis, Theofrastos ; Janssens, Gerda
- Tight Semantics for Logic Programs. Pereira, Luis Moniz ; Pinto, Alexandre Miguel
- From Relational Specifications to Logic Programs. Near, Joseph P.
- Methods and Methodologies for Developing Answer-Set Programs – Project Description
Oetsch, Johannes ; Pührer, Jörg ; Tompits, Hans
- Tabling and Answer Subsumption for Reasoning on Logic Programs with Annotated Disjunctions. Riguzzi, Fabrizio ; Swift, Terrance
- Subsumer: A Prolog theta-subsumption engine. Santos, Jose ; Muggleton, Stephen
- Using Generalized Annotated Programs to Solve Social Network Optimization Problems
Shakarian, Paulo ; Subrahmanian, V.S. ; Sapino, Maria Luisa
- Abductive Inference in Probabilistic Logic Programs. Simari, Gerardo ; Subrahmanian, V.S.
- Circumscription and Projection as Primitives of Logic Programming. Wernhard, Christoph
- Timed Definite Clause Omega-Grammars. Saeedloei, Neda ; Gupta, Gopal
- Towards a Parallel Virtual Machine for Functional Logic Programming. Alqaddoumi, Abdulla
- Dynamic Magic Sets for Disjunctive Datalog Programs. Alviano, Mario
- Bisimilarity in Concurrent Constraint Programming
Aristizabal P., Andres A.
- Program analysis for code duplication in logic programs. Dandois, Celine
- Program Analysis to Support Concurrent Programming in Declarative Languages. Demeyer, Romain
- Constraint Answer Set Programming Systems. Drescher, Christian
- Towards a General Argumentation System based on Answer-Set Programming. Gaggl, Sarah Alice
- Models for Trustworthy Service and Process Oriented Systems. Lopez, Hugo A.
- Design and Implementation of a Concurrent Logic Programming Language with Linear Logic Constraints. Martinez, Thierry
- Higher-order Logic Learning and lambda-Progol. Pahlavi, Niels
- Local Branching in a Constraint Programming Framework. Parisini, Fabio
- Logic Programming Foundations of Cyber-Physical Systems. Saeedloei, Neda
- Realizing the Dependently Typed Lambda Calculus. Snow, Zachary
- Structured Interactive Musical Scores. Toro-Bermudez, Mauricio
- Cutting-Edge Timing Analysis Techniques. Zwirchmayr, Jakob