LOPSTR 2010: Accepted Papers
- Dean Voets and Danny De Schreye.
Non-termination analysis of Logic Programs using Types. (Full paper)
- Thomas Stroeder, Peter Schneider-Kamp and Jürgen Giesl.
Dependency Triples for Improving Termination Analysis of Logic Programs with Cut. (Full paper)
- German Vidal.
A Hybrid Approach to Conjunctive Partial Deduction. (Extended abstract)
- Giovanni Bacci and Marco Comini.
Abstract Diagnosis of First Order Functional Logic Programs. (Full paper)
- David Insa and Josep Silva.
Debugging with Incomplete and Dynamically Generated Execution Trees. (Extended abstract)
- Elvira Albert, Miguel Gómez-Zamalloa, José Miguel Rojas Siles and Germán Puebla.
Towards Compositional CLP-based Test Data Generation for Imperative Languages. (Extended abstract)
- Ángel Herranz and Julio Mariño.
Executable Specifications in an Object Oriented Formal Notation. (Extended abstract)
- Mathieu Giorgino, Martin Strecker, Ralph Matthes and Marc Pantel.
Verification of the Schorr-Waite algorithm – From trees to graphs. (Full paper)
- Jónathan Heras, Vico Pascual and Julio Rubio.
Proving with ACL2 the correctness of simplicial sets in the Kenzo system. (Full paper)
- Sakurai Kanako and Kenichi Asai.
MikiBeta: A General GUI Library for Visualizing Proof Trees. (Extended abstract)
- Marisa Llorens, Javier Oliver, Josep Silva and Salvador Tamarit.
A Semantics to Generate the Context-sensitive Synchronized Control-Flow Graph. (Full paper)
- Hirohisa Seki.
On Inductive Proofs by Extended Unfold/fold Transformation Rules. (Full paper)
- Fabio Fioravanti, Alberto Pettorossi, Maurizio Proietti and Valerio Senni.
Program Specialization for Verifying Infinite State Systems: An Experimental Evaluation. (Full paper)
- Christophe François Olivier Calvès and Maribel Fernández.
The First-Order Nominal Link. (Extended abstract)
- Rudolf Berghammer and Sebastian Fischer.
Simple Functional Programs for Computing Reflexive-transitive Closures. (Extended abstract)